The Global Feng Shui Alliance, established March 2011, represents a worldwide collaboration of professional feng shui organizations, associations, societies and guilds. Global Feng Shui Alliance members are united through our common commitment to support the development and practice of feng shui as a profession throughout the world.
The aim of this exciting affiliation is to achieve the following:
- To communicate to the public worldwide that the participating organisation’s have established standards that require professional excellence from their members
- To show clearly that, as globally affiliated professional organisations, we are in harmonious integrity with one another
- To demonstrate to the public worldwide that feng shui is a recognised profession
The Global Feng Shui Alliance welcomes the participation of all qualified organisations to join with us in the recognition and support of feng shui as a profession, in our own countries and throughout the world.
All participating organisations must:
- Be registered in your country as an independent professional organisation/association/society/guild (consultant directories or individual school listings and similar commercial organisations are excluded)
- Have a Constitution or By-laws
- Be managed by a committee or board of directors elected by the members
- Have a Code of Practice Ethics which is signed by every member
- Have a paid membership base with professional practice criteria
All organizations interested in joining the GFSA will be invited to participate in a joint conference call with the existing Alliance members.